1. Students selected to attend the Academy are taught by an experienced law school faculty member and seasoned trial attorney who has twenty (20+) years' experience in the practice of law (plus he has a great sense of humor).
2. Academy Students receive individual mentoring from current law school students who are accomplished in their own right in mock trial at both the law school and national mock trial levels.
3. The Academy trains “The Best of The Best'. Students selected to attend the Academy are challenged by, and for, each other to take their skills to the next level.
What to Expect:
While the Academy experience is completed by those involved, as a student selected to attend the Academy you can expect to:
1. Engage your critical thinking skills and creativity when you prepare and present your team’s side of a challenging murder case, from start to finish
2. Get to know students who share your passion for mock trial
3. Spend 6 days on a college campus, and experience first-hand life in a college environment
4. Take part in an advanced ropes course, developing leadership and teamwork
5. Enjoy a fun and environmentally-focused community service project
6. Learn and practice skills that will serve you well as you continue in your education
7. Officially become one of “The Best of the Best"
Dates & Details:
1. The 2015 Academy will be held June 22-27 on the campus of the University of Denver and its law school, the Sturm College of Law, in Denver, Colorado.
2. Tuition and costs for the Academy are $675. This includes tuition, instruction materials, and activities. (Room, board, and travel costs to and from the program site is not included.)
If you would like to spend a week with the the best mock trail coach in the nation, practice and learn from experienced law school students, meet students with your same passion for mock trial, have what it takes to be the "best", we want you to register! Send an email to email@example.com to get the process started or click here for the enrollment link.